Not Hopeless

Rise U'r Hope

In the end, I so understand about the beauty of no hope. It does not mean losing hope.But, just do not expect to humans only. Often times the hope and the dreams that weimpose high on reality that is not as beautiful as hope.

Well, Allah willing, I will not create much hope in people. I do not want to bringdisappointment to those expectations. Only in Allah alone. Suffice it to Allah alone.

This does not mean I can eliminate my feelings. But, I will try to cleanse my heart from viruses. Of interaction that will only pollute the heart. Although I was often too weak. Often also fell. But, I beg of Allah's protection. I just want to divert it to someone who has Allah chose for me alone. Not to anyone who is clearly not Allah chose. Can I guarantee that indeed he is the best? Not necessarily. So, I just wanted to give my heart to someone who Allah Bless all.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Feel free to accept your comment. Spam comment will be deleted and blocked