My English Twit

Assalaamu’alaykum Bloggie. Oohh, long time no see you, my Blog. I really miss U, honey. Hee… Bloggie, it is the first time that I write you in English. Hoho, don’t laugh at me, okay!? I’m sure that you will find many grammatical error in this note. Because my English is so bad. Hmm…, in other hand, I need your correction if you find many grammatical error in here. Please correct me, Okay?

Hmm…., I don’t have enough confidence to write this indeed. Cause, I never studied English in five years ago. And I almost didn’t use English in five years ago except it’s compulsory. Yeah, that’s a long time. I almost forget all about English (words, grammer, conversation and other). I don’t like English. Heuu… it’s the stupied statement that I had. I was lazy to read everything that’s wrote in English. I didn’t interest to read English note, English journal (but almost all journal is wrote in English, right?!), English speech, english organization, English day (I’m so sorry to PEC BEM KM Pharmacy Unand whom made the English Day program in my collage, I often run against this program by speaking in Minang language, hihi…), and English blog. I usually click “close” buttom if the blog was wrote in English (sigh!). Hmm…, how stupid is it.

But now, I will increase my English ability. How important is it. I regretted about my laziness. But, I think it’s not too late.And I will be confidence to write my note in English, although there are many grammatical error there. So, I will post my English story in a special blog. I named it : My English Twit. (plese visit it, Bro and Sist).I named it "twit", because the content is consist of simple story and certainty I use twit template. hee... This blog has destination to post My English note just a simple story. I will tell about my feeling there. Oh yeah, if you wanna study English with me, let’s visit my English corner blog here. I need your correction, I need your advise. I need your in put for my English. Siiiipp??! I’m waiting for you…

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Feel free to accept your comment. Spam comment will be deleted and blocked